Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A concert, after ages

Thanks to San, I went to a Carnatic music concert today. Sanjay Subrahmanyan enthralled the audience with his singing. It was an amazing performance.

It has been a long time since I went to a formal concert.

Hope this is a new beginning!

If you have not listened to Sanjay, here is a link to get you started (youtube suggests link after link)




Truly gifted!

ps. Have been quiet on blogger because of a very busy week checking out physiotherapy locations. Have finally zeroed out one and going to start tomorrow!


.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:28 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

All the best for your physiotherapy. Does your hand still hurt?
Wonderful recording of a very talented singer.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:10 PM, Anonymous WA wrote...

Good luck with the physio. Hope it gets better very soon.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:07 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

dipali,WA the hand still hurts.

the physio session was interesting. they make you hold different devices, press different devices to measure the pressure you are able to exert in pounds

they make you do this with the right and left hand. my right hand which is supposed to exceed my left was at 30-50% for all numbers.

then they put my hand in molten paraffin wax and did some interesting things.. miraculously the hand feels normal when heated!

now I have to do 6 exercises , 10 reps, 4 times a day.. for the next week.. the physio goes on for 6 weeks.

they believe they can get me to 80% at the end of six weeks!

(if I behave and do things diligently).

my end goal is to be able to eat pizza with my right hand!

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:23 AM, Blogger ஜிகர்தண்டா Karthik wrote...

Hi Sundar,

In youtube, carnaticopia channel has lot of concerts, esp Margazhi Maha Utsavam. Hope you will like that.

All the best for Physio sessions...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:52 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Ah, I'm still having the hot wax treatment- and very soothing it is. The exercises are still quite painful. All the best, Sundar, from one in the same boat:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home