Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Waxing ...

Yesterday, we went to Costco. After standing there for more than an hour, I was feeling very tired and the hand started acting up again.

On our way back, San decided to put on some nice music in the car to cheer me up.

So there I was, closing my eyes, absorbing the music and all of a sudden got goosebumps.

That is when I realized that it is a very bad idea to get goosebumps when your hand is inside a cast. The elation lasts for a fraction of a second and is followed by intense searing pain of having all the hair in your arm trying to rip out of the bandage at the same instant.

I finally know what women go through when they go for these waxing sessions!!!



.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:40 PM, Blogger Veena.N.K wrote...

You are very understanding! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home