Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, September 28, 2009

Shadows...the homework continues

Two more photos of shadows..

our front door glass pane casts a brilliant shadow on the wall, thanks to the sunset

shadows_hw_not_for_assignment_entry_door


and the shadow of the fish tank on the wall behind it..

shadows_hw_not_for_assignment


The schooling continues..


.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:29 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Beautiful picture and observations!! the above one is a framer..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

can u please post about the fish tank ? what kind of fish and maintenance. Have promised a fish tank to my 4 year old and this would help parents like me :)
Thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home