Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Out of control

The art



and the artist




posing for the notorious secret Video/photographer..(aka little terror)

Found 73 photos/videos on the iphone today, all taken by the little one. Half the time we weren't aware that we were being taped (err iphoned!).

We had a quiet weekend. Basically it translates to "I slept through most of it to avoid itching myself to death!"

8

8

8

8 is the magic number!



.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:35 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Has she made the art.. it deserves framing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home