Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Digital Photography School

They give you homework assignments!

Nice to do Homework you like...really like!

Posting my assignments from last two weeks here.. (also on Flickr now thanks to the photo school)..







The hand is improving slowly but nicely. The range of motion has increased perceptibly. Even drove to work and back on my own yesterday! (mostly used left hand, but still this is a giant leap for sundarkind..)

We are going to wrap up the golu season this weekend.. so stay tuned for more golu photos.

Until then....



.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:04 PM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

nice pictures!! Great that hand is improving great!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:32 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Glad to hear that the hands are allowing you to drive again !!

A school ! How awesome ! how awesome !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home