Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sky background

Was taking a break just lying down on the concrete after taking pictures of things in the backyard. Jr. and the little one came up to me and said "get up. Let's ride the cycle"

In an attempt to make her go away from me for a second, took the camera that was already in my hand and flashed a picture..

The kids actually made a game of it.. they would lean over me and request a picture be taken.







and my ace model posed for a photo after forcing me to sit up...(reference portrait here)




Works out rather well with the sky as a natural background, no?


.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:18 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

The blue sky often provides the perfect backdrop for the perfect picture !

but then, the subject of the pictures also add colour to the blue sky background

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:02 PM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Cute little pictures of cute little princess..

Girls grow fast..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home