Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ganesh Chaturthi - celebration

Here's to Ganesha, the remover of obstacles, especially when it comes to bike paths on dark roads!

We had grandma do the pooja this year. Everyone in the house, except daddy worked very hard to make it a great celebration. Daddy did enjoy the tasty treats and took a few snaps with the left hand and realized that the camera is not as light weight as one would think. Another perspective change over the last 14 days...

Here are the photos of the god, the eats and the well dressed kids. Grandma was very impressed by the speed at which daddy used the laptop with only his left(not his natural) hand and typed, did photo editing, etc.













Was seriously looking to buy the Dragon voice recognition software as it seems be the market leader and has a lots of press coverage. Many of you emailed me to tell me that I will definitely be disappointed and it is not good enough yet to meet my need. Thanks a bunch.

We all prayed that tomorrows doctors appointment end in a good note. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.


.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:46 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Hmm. Your other hand is as good as well !! hmm !

Lovely celebrations. And the young ones are really moving up ! Its a treat to see them in the traditional dresses on Ganesh Chaturti !

May he remove all the obstacles. And the cast. and the pain. And such else. Soon !

Best wishes

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:24 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Lovely pics! Hope the doctor's visit is a cheering up one.All the best.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:48 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Wish you a happy Ganesh Chaturti!!

The daughters are looking cute in the traditional dresses.. Looking at them it feels that they are in INDIA.. Nice one!! Keep it UP!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:38 AM, Blogger Veena.N.K wrote...

Very beautiful. The kids looks adorable!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I think I saw you and the Little One outside VVGC on Ganesh Chaturthi

The little one looked even more adorable in person - no blog photo can do justice

Being a big fan of your blog, wanted to ask for your autograph - but will wait for your hand to heal first :-)

PV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home