Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Bloom

We have a new cluster flower blooming in our front yard. There was no breeze and the stalk held steady enough to be used for multiple shots in sequence.

This is the best superimposed HDR image that is blog worthy, given the sway and the sun setting behind the flower.

Now that the camera has graduated from still objects to slightly moving objects, more exploring will be done.




Tomorrow brings us new subjects..


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:31 AM, Blogger Doli wrote...

Lovely flowers :) Well captured!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hey your work is really cool... you must consider sending it to the National Photo Salon... its an event held by the Photographic society of Madras.check it out HERE hope you like my suggestion !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home