Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Six pack Sundar

Yes.. it can happen someday

even with a veggie diet!

There is always the starting trouble.

Then there is the dedication thing..

If it survives all that, there will be the occasional bugs from Jr. and little one that will demoralize and derail the whole exercise program and make one think "why do I even try?"

Still... still... there are those who inspire and encourage!

The family of course would like me to just get the six pack done surgically so no time is taken away from them.

If Jr. and the little one can be made to start working out with me? Make it an activity?

What then?

For starters going to take the "before" picture today..

6 months.. 6 days a week exercise.. 6 pack..

The devil cometh!

The worse thing that can happen is that the after picture looks just like the before picture, but we have plenty of experience dealing with that disappointment!


.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

After listening to my diet, my gym instructor told me, 'given all that you eat, if it stays where it is right now, that would be worth all the effort;.

I agreed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home