Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The kids grow older, the photos get better..

Someday I should learn to ride a motorcycle and go on Route 1...







Compare to pictures from two years ago..

This photo goes into the Sisters at Play collection (1, 2, 3 )...




Hope they come back to look at this blog when they are all grown up.



.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:45 PM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Hi,

Your photos are as amazing as your writing!!

I just loved this picture of sisters..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Love the last picture with them turned away from the camera.

I was just thinking the other day, seeing Jr and the little one, that the girls have an amazing collection of pictures to cherish in the future. Unlike the old days, when pictures were only taken at one function or another. And as someone said, your pictures are getting better as well. That, or the cameras are getting better:-)

-kajan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home