Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, April 20, 2009

Focus




Thousands of faces, all focus on god.

There is one kid who is oblivious to all this noise, all this hoopla, having a bubble of a time!

As the camera zoomed back and forth, caught this kid so focused on that next flurry of bubbles he was about to create, that my focus also went from god to kid. He was probably going to get a slap from an accompanying adult for turning his back on god, but you see god in that very innocence.

For a few seconds, relived my childhood watching him blow a few bubbles.



.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:57 PM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Amazing picture with an amazing focus!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home