Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, April 30, 2009

And the swine?

It flew!

To lands far and away!

Somehow when I hear Jr. say "swine flew" with her accent, it brings to mind "Pigs have wings" and Pink Floyd!

It is not a good idea to close businesses, restaurants, schools etc. in the name of "suspected cases of flu" without confirmation! Bad for the economy. Bad for morale of the people who are already working hard.

Worse, it is bad for the kids!

They are already facing the brunt of it, with seeing their parents tense and working all the time, with budgets mentioned to 3 year olds and responsible talk being thrust in their faces every day! They really don't need the fear and panic.

Let's hope that this thing blows over soon.



.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:28 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

So, are you walking around with those masks.

Trust all is ok with you and the family. My good wishes have wings. And hopefully, the swine are through with their flying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home