Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Some things are forever

Remember the little one's facial expression changes when she was a few months old?!

Things haven't changed much in three years.

Today we had a repeat performance and it was caught on camera!




Some things, never change!

.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:17 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

17:45:04
17:45:06
17:45:09

these are the timestamps on the three snaps.. I did make her smile by cracking a joke when she went and sat on the fireplace and said "Daddy, I am MAD WITH YOU !"

she says with instead of at!

5 seconds to change that face through those emotions!

5 freaking seconds..

and I am surrounded by four of them at home!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home