Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Retirement

from facebook that is...

In case you missed it, there is a temporary retirement from facebook for a few months.

Hardly any time to do anything anymore you see..

the blog gets a once a week post and the rest of the time, just seems to disappear!

so, till the economy recovers, life gets back to how it was nine months ago, there will be no logging into facebook.

If you are a reader of this blog, friend, relative who is wondering why your friend invitation is not being responded to... you know why?

Retirement from facebook, now does that count as a midlife crisis?


.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

So there...one more on the doorstep of recession !!

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Retirement from fb counts as midlife crisis? Hmmm I am walking around with rettai pinnal for the last few days. Guess that's midlife crisis without a doubt

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:50 AM, Blogger Me wrote...

:o

witchu rettai pinnal??...seriously?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

i just discovered facebook a couple of weeks ago - though i had joined it a couple of years ago, i believe.

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home