Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Should I be disturbed by this ?!

Checked out this site...

Not happy with results!


need to add more swear words to posts?


well, I don't care.. San was surprised to see my cry my eyes out when Obama spoke for the first time as the President of the United States.

Here's to Change!

.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:59 PM, Blogger PVS wrote...

haha...

I think they just give the opposite.

I got this http://www.genderanalyzer.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fkadambam.blogspot.com

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

you might want to rename the blog to the more appropriate sundari72.blogspot.com. ;-)

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:35 PM, Blogger Lak wrote...

No, you're just ahead of your time ...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:40 PM, Blogger Lak wrote...

I blogged about this sort of test a year and a half ago. See:

http://not-that-sane.blogspot.com/2007/04/blog-like-guy-use-and-avoid-and.html

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

pvs, that is funny..

s.b. that blogsite is now taken!

lak, thank you! you are right. it is probably because I write long sentences.

just type as I think as fast as I can.. which to answer s.b.'s quesiton on a previous comment is >100 words per minute. (had practiced for the high speed typing exam when we were in 10th standard.. my mother, in her infinite wisdom thought a person taking a computer science major in high school should know typing! she did not know much about computers, but she recognized the keyboard..)

guess that comment would come out female too...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:12 PM, Blogger Anusha wrote...

re: the win, looks like you dont have to eat your passport after all :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

wanted to post the following on your other blog, but it does not permit anonymous comments as yet.

- s.b.

=================================
sundar(i):

wow! you actually took this blog. i would assume that you will now dress drag in halloween '09 to make the picture perfect too. ;-)

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

That's just cos you write about kids! Not many daddy bloggers around, you know?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Want to try something even funnier..I tried with mine which has 20 words in all and I am identified as a "man"..now how does that sound?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:39 PM, Blogger Raju wrote...

I too agree with J.A.M. It is not due to long sentences (BTW, where did you get THAT idea from?), but due to your writing on your kid daughters. I think much of your comments would go like "oh sooo cute... cho chweet" and all.. Adhukku neenga kodukkura oru (chinna) vilaidhan indha gender identity disorder.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home