Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, May 19, 2008

Confirmation




This is funny!



ps. I thought of rejecting the request just for fun, fast forwarded through potential consequences, for what must have been 0.43E-23 seconds. It seemed like an eternity, and I clicked "Confirm".



.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:59 PM, Blogger ~nm wrote...

Hahah! And as if you had a choice?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:16 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

You have it on good authority, Sundar:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

huh??!! ;-)

i thought you could only be married to 'sangeetha sundar' (as you are from tn) or 'sangeetha narayanan' (as you don't live in tn anymore). how did she get her visa? wedding photos? kids's photos (just kiddgin!)?

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

healthy fear is always good sir!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home