Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, May 16, 2008

Budding researcher

There is a good chance you will see a Journal paper which looks something like this..

Classification of Fecal morphology in real time

Narayanan L. O. et. al.

you should not be surprised!

The little one seems to put Linnaeus to shame! Never mind the fact that dad can remember Carolus Linnaeus from his eighth standard Botony class.

Why?

L.O. : Daddy, I am done! Wipeeeeeeeee...
Me : Goddamn, she always knows how to call me just when I start eating! Commmming
Me : Pee pee or poo poo?
L.O. : Poo Poo.. Snake and goat!
Me : What?
L.O. : I went snake and goat poo poo!

Now, some of you might think this is a gross post.

The little one might not thank me for this if she actually chooses a career in research.

But, you have to agree, she has the ability to classify things in simple terms, at such a young age!

When this was mentioned to San and the MIL, they were dumbstruck. Not by the Little one, but by the fact that daddy is able to beat with chest with pride because his little one classified poo poo!

Well, I am very proud!


.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Wow i can relate to yours, in my house i always ask big poo poo or small poo poo or fuzzy fur poo poo

Stolen from Dr. Suess

I think we all need to get a life and move on than giving more than 100% to our children and be obsessed abt them all the time.

-V

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:32 AM, Blogger the mad momma wrote...

LOL! I have never heard of snake and goat poo poo.. i obviously need to be educated further. maybe the little one's research someday will help me!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:57 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Wonderful child:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

i need to introduce linnaeus to longfellow (well, for now, make that shortfellow).

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

did i forget the link? here it is

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home