Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pondering.. Pondering... more Pondering..

Here is a hypothetical question.

Let's say you are a dude in his mid thirties, busy as a bee at work, busy as a bee at home, yet you are described by your wife as a "rubberband (elastic band)" and when asked to elaborate she says "you stretch to your limits and either implode or break!" and you have been

Pondering

Pondering and

more Pondering..

Is there any way out of this vicious cycle?
Maybe take a break and go to the himalayas and consult the wise sages?
Maybe join some club that does PAM (pot assisted meditation?) along the famous Yogi's of Beetle's days?
Maybe meditate in the living room?
Maybe just start exercising?
Maybe get some sleep?
Maybe see a shrink?

Now that is too many hypothetical questions and we all know that they are not hypothetical....

It is time for some rethinking on my side. I keep falling sick every three weeks simply because ........

I dont Know!

A thorough analysis will be done using Eastern medicine, Western medicine, the occult, the cult, theology, philosophy etc. and a report will be published in this blog.... soon... more like tomorrow!

Until then, ta ta!


.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

hi sir,
I dont know if what i am gona say make sense to you...but do let me know...i have been working for the past 7 years and i have found out generally people around me feel its an accomplishment being busy...being busy is kinda of status symbol to show the family children and friends...its not too diff to get into that trap...just know that its a situation...and if you really feel shitty about it see how you can get out of that...
karthik

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:19 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Karthik, thanks for the note.

I have singlehandedly traced my increased business to the day I got my "blackjack".

managing myself better by reacting to it less often. That seems to help tremendously!

:)

and 6+ hours of sleep two nights in a row works wonders as well.

A family friend who happens to be Jewish told me "I dont go out on Saturdays, wont pick up the phone and will spend the entire day with my family!" Used to think he was kidding.. In the last 8 years, have only got his voicemail when calling him on a saturday. He would always return the call on sunday morning..

Wife is suggesting I try that, with the added bonus of no laptop, desktop, blackjack email checking, etc.

time to do some experimenting..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:38 AM, Blogger Terri the terrific wrote...

Can I marry this Jewish guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home