Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, March 02, 2008

A short break

A short break from blogging this week.

Just coming out of sickness and catching up with life!

Over the last one week, have had many a post worthy thought while being half asleep. Practically wrote the post in my head, smiled and went back to bed!

It has been slow going the last few days.

Might be a few days before all those unfinished posts see the "publish post" button.

stay tuned...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:09 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Recover soon! Looking forward to new posts from you.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:36 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

hi Dipali,

Thanks a bunch.

we are playing musical chairs with the bugs.. or rather they are playing musical chairs with us..

:)

hi, I am back!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:52 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

hai.got read about b\naadi josiyam.rely intresting.im a person who very much curious about future.especially about my marriage!so,can u plz tell if there is any good naadi centre in malaysia,or is it possible if i send u the thumb print and u do a fvor.?will pay ya.hope ur reply.to, shakirah2@hotmail.comthankz...ps'cute babys,hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home