Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pile it on

A weekend tradition...

Daddy brings the clothes from the dryer to fold.

The little ones lie down on the little rug and want daddy to dump the oversize load of clothes on top of them.

They stay quiet inside the pile for a few seconds and then emerge like super heros.

Daddy is glad to oblige, just to see them emerge out of the cloth pile giggling!




Life is good..


.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Your kids need some serious wallopings...lol

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

they emerge like super heros huh?
Hmm, never thought about that angle. My cousins and I used to (and still sometimes do it cause its so warm and smells of wonderful fabric softner!) Our mothers usually smack us with the towels and try to protect their fresh cleaned clothes. Good for play fights :D

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:05 PM, Blogger dipali wrote...

So sweet:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home