Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Like mother like Daughter-in-law??

We have all heard of
"like mother like daughter"

for the first time, we hear "like mother, like daughter-in-law"

San got this movie "Thotta" from the local Indian grocery store.

The first opening in the title credits is a picture of Indian Congress Party Suprema (female version of Supermo.. I am using my Spanish skills here!) and the caption

Baratha Annai
Thirumathi Indira Gandhi avargalin
maru avataram

Thirumathi Sonia Gandhi avargalukku
iththiraippadaththai
Apranikkirom.

Translation :

India's mother
Mrs. Indira Gandhi's
alternate avatar

Mrs. Sonia Gandhi
this movie is our offering.

We live in interesting times!


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Did you not a do a post a few weeks ago about how San and your mum are similar :) LOL

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:09 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

wa, you are right in one sense..

similarity yes.

but avatar ???

that sounds so incesty? no?

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:23 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Viva..Viva..I think that would be Italian times.!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home