Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, March 07, 2008

Buga and Bugb

Bugb looked down at the kitchen sink. He could not see very clearly.

"What the hell do you think he is doing?" he asked Buga.

Don't know. Cannot see very clearly from up here. Let't wait till it gets closer!

The man openend the pill box from the countertop and took what appeared to be two capsules. Just as he was about to pop them in his mouth, he took them closer to his face to get a look.

"You must be kidding me!" said Buga.

"He can't be serious?" said Bugb.

"Oh, I am dying here already.. with laughter! ha ha ha" said Buga.

"Look, he is taking two now instead of one! Can you believe that?"

Can't wait to tell the rest of the guys, "Hey Bugc, go let everyone know, everyone! Everyone including Bugz, and tell them what we just saw!"

Bugc came quietly under the Nose bridge to get a sneak peak...

"Ha ha ha!" this is too funny, they all said...

Bring it on! Like we haven't seen you before!






The above is a true account of two bugs watching me take two tablets of 500 mg amoxicillin religiously twice a day for the last 9 days.

It is almost that funny!


.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

my bugs had more fun. my exercise lasted a day more than yours did, though the tablets had slightly different ingredients.

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

they are back - this week has been a curse :-(. i've been averaging three digits since monday pm.

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home