Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Links to the past

"Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like)."

Family -
The only lyric I wrote on this blog..

Friend -

have a lot of them.. but the one dude who defines the word for me, the one dude who I meet less often for shorter times.. is the one drinking Chai with me in this post! If you are reading this, you know I am pissed that you never called me during Thanksgiving break, when I know you were supposed to visit your sis...The other fellows in the picture are equally loved. well almost equally!

yourself -

one of my best photoblogs ever..

your love -

San.. San.. San.. definitely San.. way more than the little cuties! You can wake me up at 3:00 AM and ask me...it will be San..Something about the way she fights with me and how at the end of the fight, I just can't be mad at her and for some strange reason, she almost always looks adorable!

anything you like -

nostalgia. . ah, the good ol' days!


Tagged by Boo..

The tag also says...

"Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better."

You know me better. I pick up tags if they are interesting, but never pass them on! As usual, this tag stops here.


.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:23 AM, Blogger B o o wrote...

Good to see the links from the past. The nostalgia post - sigh! Train trips are the most dear to me. Chennai-Delhi GT express hold so much fun memories for me!!

Thanks for taking up the tag and I get my very own label "boo" too?! Cool! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home