Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Birds and the bees...

A misleading title for this post!

This is a photoblog of the animals, birds, flowers from the recent Route 1 trip...

It was interesting to say the least...

Seagulls white, brown, Pelicans, Pelicans, more Pelicans, seals, sealions, bunch of cactus (have never seen these before)...





























































There were some other birds by the sea. Crmorants, falcons, slender legged birds with long curved beaks, too fast or too far to capture on camera!

I never knew there was this much to see. Realized that having your eyes open and seeing are two different things!


.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:55 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Amazing..I like the last lines. It is amazing how much you see when you have a new set of eyes...( and a nice new camera too )!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:09 AM, Blogger Subhashree wrote...

Beautiful. My son is going to love the pictures when i show them.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:34 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Kavi, so true!

nisha, thanks. hope your son enjoys the pictures..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home