Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Note to self..

A note to myself and to other people who write the usual family oriented blogs...

When you write posts on "item numbers", they may be picked up by sites like

"African American P*&n Stars" etc..

Not good for the reputation of this blog..

That is on the bad side.

Now on the disastrous side, I may have unwittingly pointed out to the average reader of above mentioned site that Kollywood movies have some things that might interest their taste and in the process created a handshake between our item number directors and the African American Stars..

God, please forgive me. Give me the wisdom to know when to keep my mouth shut!

I can already hear the wife say "Amen", when she reads this post tomorrow....


.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home