Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Irony

Today while driving to work the radio news was all about how Iran has stopped its nuclear program four years ago and GW Bush does not have a case for all that unhealthy rhetoric about Iran and sanctions etc..

Then the news piece suddenly went to Venezuela and how the people did not support some measure from Hugo Chavez!

At this point I heard the President say something like "this is great news. The people of Venezuela have rejected one man rule!"..

I was thinking "I wish the American people had rejected one man rule 3 years ago!"


.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home