Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Navarathri

Previous posts on the Golu found here and here..

Last year, we did not cover as many golus and we did not have pictures. This year with the little ones both at an age where they take great pleasure in dressing up, the weekend was hectic.

Here are some snaps from the various Golus we visited and the little ones in all their finery..







They would change their dress between visiting different golus!



















The visits will keep going till next saturday!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

So sweet! I love their pavadais!! Happy Navaratri to your family!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:43 PM, Blogger Squiggles Mom wrote...

They're really charming with such winning smiles. And girls are never meant to be seen in the same outfit twice!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

So pretty!
I have a question, when you mean visits, you do mean you've gone to like 3-4 other families houses who also have Golus right? Not everytime you add a row of Golus or something.

Sorry don't know much about Golus.
Navarathri just means, sundal, aval and mothahams. :D

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:25 PM, Blogger mitr_bayarea wrote...

Sundar-
Thanks for putting up our golu on your blog :) As usual, the girls look so nice in their pavadais.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:21 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

anon, thanks

sm, thanks.. I guess so!

Sivajini, yes. we went to many houses to see their golus..

mitr, thanks for the golu and the food..

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home