Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Oakland zoo - Revisited

After a break of two years, we visited the Oakland Zoo today. We had a really great time!

Here are the teaser photos, taken with my new love, the Digital Rebel!




of birds and...




animals, or kids trying to be animals..




I promise you, this post is not like a Jackie Chan movie trailer where the best action sequences are completely shown in the trailer and you go watch the same sequences with filler material in the movie. Brings back memories of watching First night, first show in Alankar theater a few decades ago! Boy, I am growing old..shoo shoo, you bad thoughts.. Now back to the topic! You will see some more nice pictures when I upload them tomorrow!

Home made food, great company, nice weather, cooperating kids, time well spent! All said and done, it was a great day!


.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:24 PM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

Sundar,

You really do a great thing. Taking these girls out for more and more trips..

We also do a lot with Siddharth, though there are not such beautifully maintained places in INDIA.. but then also he enjoys a lot.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:48 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

ooh i just got back from the zoo myself ;p

the kids loooks so cute inside that stone animal ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home