Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, July 02, 2007

Random Photos..

It is pretty late in the night (by middle aged daddy standards).

So why not let the mind wander and just pick some photos from the last few days and post them ?

First, a nice graduation shot of Jr. thanks to another parent's camera.




Next a tip for people who suffer migraines in the middle of a hot summer afternoon. If you ever said to yourself, "If only I could chill my head", I have the perfect tip.

1. Take some crushed ice in a Ziploc (or other local brand name) resealable plastic bag (the sandwich size bag works best).




2. Wrap it in our Indian towel(aka thundu). This does not work with the turkish bath towels!




3. tie it around your head so that the crushed ice bag ends up just above your neck in the back of your head, and lie down so your head is pressed against the pack and in a few minutes, the headache is gone! At least this works for me.




Actually the last three pictures were taken in reverse sequence. San took a picture of the "sick me", and that prompted me to take the other two pictures as I unwrapped the towel.

Finally, to complete the randomness(?!), a picture of a squirrel at our local park, which took off just as I had him in focus..




I did not know that squirrel ears were that intricate. Did you ?


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:52 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Ahhh ! Randomness. In full view! That was indeed some randomness. Indeed !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:50 PM, Blogger Swetha wrote...

Hello Sundar. Eppadi irkukeengo? I can see you have kept up with the bloggers in blogosphere. How are the kids?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:54 PM, Blogger Life Rocks!!! wrote...

Hmm...Ok I'll definitely try that next time instead of the age old menthoplus!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:05 PM, Blogger Shobha wrote...

Loved the pics :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home