Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Naughty Naughty Naughty

Pictures of the little one at her mischievous best during an afternoon spent at the local park!









I had just gotten out of a serious headache that afternoon. So I parked my "you know what" at the edge of the slide area and started taking pictures.

Jr., a happy go lucky kid who is always smiling, sat down on the bench for a second between her running around. For a fleeting moment I saw a serious side to her that I have never seen before. Do not know what made her so thoughtful for a few seconds. She was off and running again in no time.




Wishing all Americans a happy 4th of July! Let us hope this year brings better things for the US of A. Oil independence, an end to the war, better politics, and everything else the majority of Americans are said to want in opinion polls but somehow never happen!

Surprisingly, Jr. is being taught in school that 4th of July is America's Birthday(not Independence day!). Maybe they are trying to rewrite the history books and remove the "I" word. Maybe they dont want people to think that Independence implies a dependence at some point prior to the Independence?

Jr. came home and declared that it is America's birthday and we celebrate it with fireworks and no school for tomorrow. I did not want to explain the concept of Independence or dependence to Jr. after a long and tiring day. That can wait for some time later.


.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:06 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

awww so cute - junior sure looks deep in thoughts

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:53 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

As usual..cute !

Wishing America a happy birthday ! Thats intriguing...birthday !

Truly Truly America !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:30 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Kids and their thought Journeys. I wish I could become a 10 year old!! Hmmm..!

Nice photos Sundar. Liked the last one specially.

I saw a Canon IS lens (70-300) at Best Buy yesterday. Check it out.

I read in the Net that IS lenses are very good indeed.

I am planning to buy a Nikkor 18-200 VR ( Vibration reduction ) lens next week for my Nikon.

I am on my way for a drive along Hwy-1 today. Planning to watch fireworks later tonight at Richomond on my way home.

Enjoy the July-4 weekend!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:55 PM, Blogger Life Rocks!!! wrote...

Please don't explain to ur kids those things now..It is something kids lose with time their "innocense"...Let it take all the time and let them say it's America's birthday...well forever!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:39 PM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

She is very naughty... and i like naughty kids ..

The pictures are cute..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

visithra, do not know. caught her in a trance today as well. didnt take a picture though..

Kavi, next thing we know, we will be eating cake with the Veggie burgers and sweet corn.

Narayanan sir, You will definitely have a lot of fun. do take pictures of Bixby bridge on your way . I have visited it twice, but will have to go a third time now that we have a nice lens..

LR, Swatantra, yes. that is the plan. Indpendence, Santa Claus, etc. can wait..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home