Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, June 21, 2007

First pic

Have been busy at work lately. Also the girls are behaving at their worst when I get home! There has not been a lot of time for photography, considering the new camera and lena have been with me for 3 days already.

The indoor pictures (have not taken a lot of them) look great. Here is a picture of the little one, with absolutely no alteration.




The beauty of this camera is that it captures the scene, almost as you see it. Exactly same colors, light hues.

Promising you many more pictures to come..


.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:22 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Hmm ! Good start ! Look forward to more !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:43 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Sundar ..nice photo..Congratulations on the new camera. Be sure to buy some good filters esp.Circular Polarizer.

About the photo - Don't you think the focus is on the sheet behind? I thought so.

Colors are nice! You have a cutie.!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Can you parcel her to me?

She is so sweet!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks Kavi.

Narayanan Sir, you are correct! the focus is on the chair! I have a new post that explains what the camera does..on its own..

poonam, thanks. you have no idea of what she is capable of..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home