Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A day in the life of Jr. and baby...

Decided to go eat with friends at the famous "Yan Can Cook" restaurant. As fate would have it, there was some ingredient in the yummy stuff that I was allergic to, and ended up sick on friday night. That meant, spending some quiet time at home with the kids and keeping a low profile (not to mention the two birthday parties attended over the weekend)!

They were up to their usual antics..




In other news, the canon S30 has reached its limit. After making it through steam and sulfur at Yellowstone, even daylight images are getting grainy! (the fringes you see in the video however are not due to the S30, they are due to the insect screen on the sliding door!).

In other other news, San is getting me a new camera for our wedding day!

To all those (you know who you are) who have recently gifted digital cameras to your spouse for various occasions like anniversary's, birthdays, fathers day etc. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Needless to say, you will hear all about the new camera. I can't wait to open that box!!


.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:12 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

u can rectify by replacing ur shutter - they have a lifespan of about 20 000 images before they get grainy ;)

but then new cams are good ;p oohhhhhhh have fun ;p

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

enaku oru periya doubt...unga kolla pakathula eppadi maan? andha maan ungolodatha?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

So much fun! I am reminded of my summer holidays!

Btw, what is Jr singing when she is feeding her doll? And when Jr. and Baby are dancing?

Hugs to the kids. :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:04 AM, Blogger B o o wrote...

LOL! My blog has helped someone after all! ;) Cant wait to hear about the new camera.
Peanut allergy and Chinese food? What were you thinking?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Congratulations. Congratulations. One for the wedding day. The other for convicing San to get you the camera. I am sure there has some intelligent product placement at work. Pleae let me know.

My anniversary is also approaching !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Sundar -
Very good video. If you can get 2 Giraffes, oru kutti yanai ( elephant ) then you can start selling tickets for a visit to your house :)

karthik

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:33 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks visithra.. no need.. new camera arriving shortly. ha ha

anon, no maan's are not ours. they come from the hills near our home to eat all the roses. we have lost all the rose plants in the last two weeks!

gaurav, checked out your blog. Hacker ?? you scare me.

poonam, Jr. is singing

achchi naana pattu naanu, a song made up by her grandma to put her to bed! they are singing Guru- barso re when on the table!

boo, vaazhga HD! valarga ungaL kulam. Vazhga camera gifting process! btw, think they cooked the whole thing in sesame oil!

kavi, I am glad San is inspiring your wife to get you a new camera !!

:)

karthik, we dont needs giraffes and elephants.. a few goats and chicken are enough to charge people for a petting zoo.

plus we have squirrels, robins, kaakaa's, kuruvis etc..

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home