Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Daily morning dance

Every morning, Jr. watches Barney while having breakfast. The little one has taken to the purple dinosaur in a big way. The minute the titles come she becomes all shy and then gets all excited. She runs around in circles, tries to jump (has not figured out how to get both feet off the ground yet! she is 18 months old) and starts clapping and dancing..




I have caught it on camera several times, but she is usually in her diaper then. Today she was wearing a nice frock and the dancing was kicked up a notch! This inspite of the fact that our big 52" TV got taken out for maintenance and we are back to our old 20" TV screen. Barney looks a lot smaller, but she did not seem to notice the difference!

I thought we were done with Barney, but I was so wrong. We better get ready to accept the purple dinosaur for another four or five years!


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:59 PM, Blogger Shobha wrote...

The videos, (this one and the prev one) are really cute :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

LOL...v v v cute

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Oh my, she has certainly nimble feet! I can't believe her energy. Now, I think I understand all that talk of having a hard time keeping the kids in their seats:-)

Reminds me of my own baby sister's love for the big dinosaur. We are 7 years apart, and it used to drive me crazy when she wanted to watch that show, while I wanted to see only cartoons. Didn't know that Barney was still such a huge pull with kids:-)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hey, that looks like a day out of our lives. Only difference is that both the kids are hooked on to Barney. The older one is dancing/jumping, the younger one is dancing too, but the butt is firmly planted on the floor!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:45 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

barneys barred from house n will be so in the far futureeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;p

but that was sooooooooooo cute ;p

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Aww Baby is so sweet! I love her squeals. :) This is called pure unadulterated happiness :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:01 AM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan wrote...

I could see the uncorrupted happiness of the child. Oh...Childhood days!!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:00 PM, Blogger Life Rocks!!! wrote...

This is the first video I watched for the day...and it brought a smile to my face...Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home