Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, June 04, 2007

8 things that I didn't know about me!!

Recently UTBT tagged me. What is the fun in writing about 8 things you didnt know about me ? What with my blog opening up my life to the whole world with all the recent happenings! As for things in my past, people know what they need to know! So I will let sleeping dogs lie. But the tag still appealed in some way. So to make things more fun, I am writing about 8 things that I did not know about myself (or chose to act like I did not know).

and YES. This has gone through the wife's certification process..

1. I snore, apparently!!

2. Have some selective vision for detecting hot chicks, or in general any women showing skin even if they are behind me.

3. Have selective hearing as well. I can hear TV:Crying kid with a ratio of 10^14:1

4. I am incapable of disciplining my kids because I am not disciplined myself!

5. Take big risks all the time and claim that I am averse to risk!

6. Think I talk to strangers, but invariably they have some connection.. (update, It has been proven that I do talk to strangers.. Total Strangers!).

7. I am a perfectionist full of flaws! (I did not know if that was a compliment. Still figuring that one out).

8. I have a tendency to change myself to compensate for the wife! This is hard to believe, but the example given was that I used to eat Italian, Mexican, Chinese food when I was just married and San did not eat them. When San slowly started eating all kinds of cuisine, I stopped eating out and restricted myself to Indian food only!! This last point is still being contested as due to my discovering food allergies and going with home cooked food for the most part.

As usual, this tag stops here!


.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

7. I am a perfectionist full of flaws!

I can so apply that to my husband as well! :)

-Poonam

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:37 PM, Blogger The Visitor wrote...

LOL - nice done tag, Sundar.
Share quite a lot on that list. As regards point 8, the spouse and I have morphed into the other in several traits and habits! Maybe the result of long years of association.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home