Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Toys these days!

Recently Jr. received a "Barbie walking a dog" gift. I did not pay much attention to the whole toy after going through the ordeal of prying open the various pieces from the package and thinking "Kids that play with Barbie should all be geniuses, if just opening the package can be so complicated!"

The only other thing I noticed was that the dog was lifelike and somehow they had managed to make the surface of the moulded plastic have a skin like feel to it. It was amazing from a materials science standpoint!

So imagine my shock when we read the "manual" which came with Barbie and found that the pellets that were part of the package were supposed to be the dog food and dog poop!!

Confused ? See the video! It is self explanatory...




If there are parents out there who need to teach their kids that food becomes poop or poop comes from eating food, you can use my video as an educational aid!

What will they think of next ?



.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:34 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

What better way to learn input output mapping than dog poop ! LOL !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:28 PM, Blogger Sriram wrote...

LOL...input odanney output!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

haha, yeah, i totally feel jibbed about the toys from the early nineties. The toys these days have gotten soo much better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home