Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, May 14, 2007

1 2 3 4

Baby at 1 year :

DeDa (daddy, yes.. it was her first word!)
sha (sock)
SHA (shoe)


Baby at 1 year and 3 months :

added Maa (mommy)
Mmmaa (grandma)
ka (elder sister)

Baby at 1 year and 4 months :

added Damma (falls down, break, get down .. basically down)
akka (elder sister correctly pronunced)
baa (bad girl)
kaaka (crow, or any generic bird)
bow (anything from a dog to a zebra on TV which walks on 4 legs)

At 1 year and 5 months :

akka baa (akka is a bad girl)
SHA damma (I have dropped my shoes)
(deda, ma, akka, Mmmaa) + (sha, SHA, kaakaa, bow)
Nooooo (with a nice sing song tone, worth mentioning considering it was Jr.'s first word).

At 1 year and 6 months :

Amma sha Damma (I just threw down mommy's sandals)
Deda akka baa (daddy, Jr. is being a bad girl)
Ma baa (mommy is a bad girl. so far everyone has been baa except deDa!)


Today : (1 year and 6 1/2 months)

Deda, maa, akka sha damma. akka baa ! (daddy, mommy, sister didnt wear her shoes, she is a bad girl).

We are having word fun, all over again, and enjoying every bit of it!



.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:25 AM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan wrote...

You are a ba baa da (You are a bad boy Daddy)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:49 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

LOL LOL ! Lovely ! Had such a fun time reading this and imagining this all.

And then Balaji Baa topped it up with his own pearl !!

LOL !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:07 AM, Blogger Daisy wrote...

so very cute.. keep writing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home