Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy thoughts..

Have had a busy sleepless week with all that is going on.

The outside weather and the blossoms are cheering me up to a great extent.




At first I was going to post a photo of the miserable baby with bruises around her eyes and a snotty nose! This was to use the wife/MIL's logic and reverse it.

I will explain!

if
< nice photos of baby >
then
< baby sick >

if
< bad photo of baby >
then
< baby healthy >

No ?

Since I am not in the IT field and my coding is rusty, pardon the syntax and just look at my logic!

Could not go through with it for two reasons.

1. Do not want any recollection of baby's current face. Makes me feel sad.
2. By doing this, I will only agree with the wife/MIL that their logic is good to start with.

So, all I will post is the macro shot of this flower. The real flower is the size of a quarter (or 5 rupee coin!). The S40 is 5 years old and gives me a E18 error and won't open the shutter half the time, but once it opens!! the pictures are still good..


Looks like my html is rusty too! had to go to this site to find out how to display the brackets !!!


.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:05 AM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan wrote...

"The S40 is 5 years old and gives me a E18 error and won't open the shutter half the time, but once it opens!! the pictures are still good.."

- Sundar did you try changing your battery. I presume it should be alright if it has a new battery. Otherwise it should be the shutter mechanism. Does it work manual? If so, once when it is free without a film you can do some test to see whether the shutter works? Just let me know.

Macro picture is good.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Sundar, now you are just making me jealous with pictures of spring! It snowed in MN yesterday :((

Anyways, enjoy the spring. Hope kids are doing great (despite the logic ;)) and are healthy!

Poonam

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Hope she recovers well and soon ! Our prayers and best wishes.

Great picture. Sign of the good times to come, perhaps

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:02 AM, Blogger Anu wrote...

Sundar..

Good pic.. hope the lil one recovers soon..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home