Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Tamizh New Year

Wishing everyone a happy Tamizh New Year.

The Tamil (Tamizh) calendar follows a sixty year cycle (like the 12 year cycle for the Chinese years). This year is Sarvasithu.

Happy new year to everyone or as they say in Tamizh "Iniya puththaandu Nal Vazhthukkal!".

Hope this year brings us a better world (an end to the Iraq war, the whole world embracing green technology, solar panels on top of every PTC bus in Chennai, no traffic jams in Cupertino, etc. etc.............). Needless to say, there are wish lists on the personal front, but I will keep those to myself! at least for now.

Looks like the New Year is indeed starting off on a brighter note!




A lot better than our previous attempt!


.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Happy New Year.
Kajan

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:32 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

TAmizh Puthandu Nal Vazhthukkal ! May all your "small small wishes' come true ! And may we all live a happier life !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home