Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thanks for blooming!

We have been in this house since last May! Had this tree in the front yard which had no leaves, no flowers, no fruits. Looked dry and barren. When I asked my neighbour, he said "I think it is a flowering tree! Do not know why it is not sprouting this year! Maybe the roots are damaged. Call an arborist."

I was actually in two minds to get rid of the tree since it was in the way of some construction work in the front yard.

Now all of a sudden, the tree is full of flowers.



For a full week there were only big white and purple flowers!! Now it has some leaves as well!





Here is the little one playing in front of the tree. She loves the flowers.




Glad I waited!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:25 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

The wait has been worth it. You never know what awaits you in the next turn isnt it !

Sometimes the blossoms wait inside our actions !

Lovely !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home