Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Resemblence..

I always thought the little one was a carbon copy of me and she resembled me more than anyone else. I was wrong!

She actually looks just like my mother! Somehow we all missed it.

Here is a comparison of the only childhood photo of my mom and baby as she is today..



Photograph from the mid 1940's vs. photo taken today!

If only I had the same dangling rings for her ear and a retro frock!

Genetics in action!


.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:34 AM, Blogger Sriram wrote...

yea...they do look the same!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:38 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Sometimes we miss the point ! Dont we !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home