Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, March 31, 2007

No surprises here ?

Happened to see Shark's site. The Nerd meter on the sidebar immediately caught my attention.

I took the test. The funny thing is that one of the questions what "how nerdy do you think you are ?". I expected 75%. I was surprised by the result!!

I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


I guess my perception of the average persons nerdiness is wrong, or my estimate of myself is way off!!


.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sriram wrote...

en score: 71%

Sri

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:12 AM, Blogger Suresh wrote...





That's interesting! Can you please share more about it? Thank you.


Walkie Talkie in Pondicherry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home