Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, January 15, 2007

Wah Guru Wah !!

Watched
Guru
last night with my MIL at the Sion CINEPLEX..

You cannot beat watching a great movie in a great theater with the right ambience..

Still cant get "tere bina beswaadi.." song out of my head..

don't want to!

ARR rocks !!!

This experience more than made up for not watching Hindi movies in the US with all the babysitting duties. Go watch this movie if you get a chance..Worth every penny!

India has come a long way.. the movie watching experience here is a lot better than watching it in an AMC !!

You order tickets online and a delivery boy gets the tickets to your house !!!
You order snacks and coffee online and it gets delivered to your seat in the intermission !!
The theaters are absolutely clean and the sound quality is near perfect!
and the audience is well behaved !!

Hats off to Mumbai Cinema !!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:44 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Hi Sundar,
I watched it on Monday at NAZ8 and was spellbound!

Please watch a movie in TN and write about it. Would like to know how Homeland compares to Bombay.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Sundar,
Haven't seen the movie...will comment on it if I do get to see it.

However, I am no stranger to your blog...have been reading it for months but got around to commenting only now...lol...

Those pictures of your children are very sweet...and Sriman Narayana's grace can be seen in their smiles.

Best Wishes

Anand Ramamoorthy

SARVAM SRIKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home