Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Of Jasmine flowers and Mike shoes

San Francisco

Hong Kong

Bangkok

Mumbai

Goa

Ahmedabad

Chennai

Thiruchy

etc.

etc.

Baby doing her business after a 15 hour flight in Hongkong amidst a beautiful backdrop!!


Fill up the blanks to be done by : Daddy Narayanan

Jr. enjoying Jasmine flowers..


Daddy's new Mike sandals. Purchased from a street corner vendor who probably sells more shoes and sandals than all the shoe stores in Santa Clara put together !! Price : 5$ !! Keebok, Adibas were available as well !!



Currently enjoying the land of Jasmine flowers and Mike Shoes..

Will catch up soon..

In other news, Jr. who has never killed an insect in her entire life (thanks to me teaching her that killing innocent spiders or ladybugs is wrong), came to me today and said
"that mosquito came to bite me again. I swished one guy away and I killed the other guy so he wont bite me again!". Two proverbs need a rewrite..

Hell hath no fury than a girl bitten!
Once bitten, twice:you die !

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:06 AM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Sundar - Are you in Chennai now? NIce photos as usual. Happy Pongal.!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:01 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

no sir, still in bombay. just got here sat. night! so far 48 great hours in bombay..

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Hey Sundar ! Welcome back ! Its a nice feeling ! :-)

Any plans of coming down south..Let me know. Would love to catch up over a coffee or ..whatever mate !

How long are you going to be here..?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:54 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

Hehehe poor gal - the only consolation is the mosquitos are so fat n full of dinner theyre lazy and cant fly fast - hence u get instant revenge ;p god those things are hugeeeeeee

have fun there ;p - both of them look so adorable ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home