Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, December 04, 2006

Worries..

I worry about a lot of things on any given day..What is worse, we have unnecessary things to worry about..

like this email I receive from someone I dont know.




I am hoping this is spam..

Having been tossing and turning about what to do ?

1. email the person and ask who he/she is ?
a. this person could be a nice person who just doesnt know how to comment on my blog, and instead resorts to sending an email like this.. but then why no signature ? no subject ?
b. this is some private stalker who happens to be smart enough to find my gmail address, but wants to stay anon..

2. shut down blog for fear of someone digging info on us..
a. I could be paranoid and be doing this as a knee jerk reaction
b. Then again, maybe I should be careful..

So, I am emailing the person back tonight.. enough with the sleepless nonsense.

And this is a request to all ye commenters out there.. please at least give me your name if you want to post a comment and dont have a blogger account!

Thank you !!

6 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

You should really quickly remove the two email addresses that are there. Why do you want to publicize email addresses

.... A well-wisher

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Sundarji,

Never give importance for such things. If somebody wants to convey something so specially to you they would have mentioned it with few more words... atleast with a little introduction.

Please ignore.

Balaji S R

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:32 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

Sundar,
Yeah, better to be careful.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:04 PM, Blogger Anu wrote...

Sundar,

Thats why i prefer to be anonymous.. even if its just a harmless comment the anxiety caused isnt worth it!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:26 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

Oh dear some people have no idea how to communicate with others - or they mistake u as some info centre - i was just complainning about this - hopefully the person clarifies

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:16 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Pray the person clarifies. I am sure it is in the passing.

But as they say, trust in God but lock your car. I guess it pays to be careful too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home