Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, December 16, 2006

One last video...

The trial period on the morphing software ends tonight..

So, one last morph trick before I wrap up. . .





I am glad you liked the previous morph videos.. I got emails that said it looks more like "sun TV opening credits", "Michael Jackson videos" etc..

No one said it looked like the Nijaam Pakku Ad (which I thought was a bad idea to morph faces that have nothing in common..)

Considering my little one is a girl, the resemblence is uncanny.. hope she will take after her mother for her looks as she grows up..

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:54 AM, Blogger Anu wrote...

Sundar,


Lil one looks like a "Ctrl C + Ctrl V" version of you... girls are considereed lucky if they look like their daddy. :))

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Sundar ! the morphs tell quite a picture !! :)

Any more special effects..?!! Am not willing to buy the last line of {this is the last..) It seems like a Rajinikant movie tag these days !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:01 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

oh wow so alike ;) so did u eat something like the laptops button when u were her age?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home