Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lights Camera Action




After many unsuccessful attempts, finally caught Jr. as she was jumping from the couch on to the ice (just kidding, a blanket with ice and some penguins on it which she uses as her landing pad).

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:40 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

awww cute photo brilliant shot - but i thought parents dont like children jumping off the couch? or on the bed? or actually move ;p so r u taking these as evidence? ;p


i got scolded so many times ;(

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

we are already onto our second couch. how have managed to retain the your couch's condition? is it held together by miracle glue or something? my kids do "jumpetti" on the bed nowadays...

btw, have you read hiphopgrandmom or is that your mom (lol)?

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home