Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hooked on 24 ..

Over the last year, many a colleague at work has mentioned that the serial "24" on FOX is a must see.

Being regular CSI watchers, the three of us (me, san and MIL) never switched on anything else. Recently, my wife's colleague also suggested we watch "24". So we decided to give it a try and requested the season 4 on Netflix.

They have the events happening over 24 hours shown as 24 one hour episodes, which look like they are happening real time (even the Ad's are timed during dead times in the episode)..

We watched the first four hours on disc 1 and couldnt handle the suspense. So, my brother in law and me went to the local blockbuster and got the remaining 5 DVD's and we practically watched 18 hours of the serial over three days! It did drag a little after the halfway point, but picked up speed again.

Kiefer Sutherland is amazing. I think he could have even pulled off as 007. He is such a natural for the role of a counter terrorism agent!

Now, we are really hooked to this serial.. cant wait to watch season 5 on DVD..

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Same happened to us too. Initially we didn't know about 24 but once we saw one disc, that's it. We couldn't stop going to Blockbuster to get the next one. Jack Bauer is great as a CTU agent. -PriyaTVS

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:46 AM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

humm somehow never liked 24 - love csi i though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home