Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, November 03, 2006

Face Recognition..

Went to Visithra's Blog and saw that she had tried the face recgonition software..

I thought I would try it too and took my profile photo from the Tamizh blog and submitted it.. It was fun. It somehow crops the face, recognizes the features and compares it to celebrity features and says % match ?!

Unfortuntely, (and unlike Visithra), the celebrities that match me are either not so famous or I need to get out in this world more !! Here are the results..


http://www.myheritage.com

word of caution..you have to register with these guys to get the analysis.. dont know if that means more junk mail..worth the try though..

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

brian littrell was part of the backstreet boys, so a boy band-er... interesting activity though!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:31 PM, Blogger tt_giant wrote...

LOL!!!!!! naanum try panren.. donno if i will crash their system!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:29 PM, Blogger Balaji wrote...

kavya madhavan's the #1 heroine in mallu cinema right now. stephen chow is a chinese star - hero of movies like 'shaolin soccer' and 'kung fu hustle'(which btw u should c if u haven't yet)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:41 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

ahhh people have replied everything before i could - the other lady is a model i think ;p

nope havent gotten any junk so far *touchwood*

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:30 AM, Blogger Munimma wrote...

I second BB here, you gotta see kung fu hustle, esp now that he is your kooda porakatha annan.

look-alikes-nu ivanga solli thaan theriyuthu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home