Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkinography ...

It is not easy to get a great picture of your pumpkin in the dark.. We can give this subject as a special project to the likes of AP or Visithra..

Here are two shots of BOO and the lineup.. got the star light effect inspite of not being able to go below F8 on the powershot S30. Luckily I had a secret knob.. I can change the ISO setting all the way down to 50..




Didnt get the star effect on the solo pumpkin at home.. looks like pitch darkness around the pumpkin is actually not a good idea if you want the starlight effect!!




Balaji has promised more photos. I am sure there were over 50+ pictures of the lineup.. sure there are lot of great pictures!!

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:47 PM, Blogger Visithra wrote...

oh the photos look good - i like them n the carving too

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:06 PM, Blogger Krishnakumar wrote...

Happy Halloween :)
The photos are great.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:05 PM, Blogger Balaji S Rajan wrote...

Good picture. I liked it. Is your camera an automatic one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home