Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, October 16, 2006

I am into freelance advice now ?!?

Got this email from an anonymous person on my Tamizh Blog, to the post on Naadi Astrology. By far, this post has had more comments than any other posts.

Here is the comment. (and here is my post on the same topic in this blog !)

========

Hi

I am in love with a guy.He is a hindu and i am a christian. I told my parents that i love him.With neighbours advice,they took me to nadi jodhidam to listen what he says.But the guy who tells nadi joshiyam told very good about me and after seeing his palm reading,he also told that whoever marries that guy is going to die...
I was more disappointed on his rest of the dialogues also.

Then my parents adviced me to forget him.But i didnt.So they again went to jodhidar who predicts jadhagam and they also said some negative points only.

Then i told my boyfriend about this.So he went to someother jodhidar and they told that anyway we have to wait till 2008 to get married, otherwise we wont lead a happy life.

We are really confused, and dont know whether to believe it or not.We really love each other and we dont have any other option to marry someother.

We dont know whether we have to believe him and wait, or to get married. My parents are opposing now...

Please suggest me an idea,because i am really confused.... :(

by
poor girl

==========

First I thought Prabhu was making fun of me along the lines of his NN posts..I really hope not..

I am now torn.. I have actually been made into a real life NN !

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

ha ha :-)
Sathiyama naan illai :-D

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:22 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

The UN is an ineffective place these days ! And after whats happened to Sashi Tharoor, looks like Indians dont curry favour !

You could try some other alternative..like a Naatamai of a village panchayat or something. Anyday better !

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:58 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

thanks for clearing that up ferrari.. nee nalla payyan dhan.. irundhalum kurumbu jaasthi.. panninaalum panni iruppe..

kavi, village panchayat is hilarious.. because technically i live in "the village of cupertino"

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home